Maximum protection and security, Minimum risk and liability.
A&D Environmental provides proven remediation services that have three bottom-line goals:
- to ensure that contaminated sites pose no threat to your business, your employees, and the community;
- to reduce the potential for future regulatory actions; and
- to minimize the risk and liability to customers.
Our fully trained, highly qualified experts bring a range of resources - technical as well as professional - to jobs of any size and complexity, ensuring that we can provide the solutions you need for total confidence and ultimate peace of mind.
High-value scope of services.
A&D is a one-stop shop, offering comprehensive capabilities that reduce your number of vendors and ensure maximum reliability and responsiveness. All this serves to lower your total cost and minimize your risk.
Our services include:
- Excavation and Removal of Underground Storage Tanks and Contaminated Soil
- Aggressive Fluid Vapor Recovery (A.F.V.R.)
- Lagoon/Landfill Cleaning and Closure
- Demolition and Shoring
- Equipment Service for Waste Handling, Soil Remediation/Cleanup
- Remediation Systems
- Manufactured Gas Plant (MGP) Site Cleanup
- Underground utility location using Air Knife/Vacuum Excavation (aka Potholing)
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Onsite treatment options such as in-situ and ex-situ chemical oxidation, metals stabilization, and thermal treatment
- Air Sparging/Soil Vapor Extraction System construction and installation
- Landfill gas system installation, monitoring, tuning, and maintenance
- Piping and fabrication, including HDPE
- Certified installer of spray applied vapor intrusion barriers
- Application of spray-on water/gas vapor barrier systems
The Right Equipment for the right job.
A&D owns and maintains an array of heavy equipment including track excavators, track loaders, dozers, backhoes, skid-steers, and a fleet of company-owned dump trucks, dump trailers, rolloffs, and tankers. So regardless of the size or complexity of the project, we can mobilize the right assets for a fast, effective response.
Turnkey system installation.
We offer complete installation services for soil and groundwater remediation systems, as well as system operation and maintenance. This inhouse capability translates to greater value and faster turnaround times for customers.
With our experience and financial security, we can confidently stand behind the work we do. We take complete responsibility for our performance, our team, and our results.
Minimized risk, no-worry service.
We have an exceptional compliance record, and a proven record of safety. This background – which has helped us maintain strong working relationships with regulators – combined with our expertise and skills enables A&D to minimize potential risks to customers by providing no-worry, highly reliable service.
A&D provides turnkey construction and installation of soil and groundwater remediation systems.
A&D provides lagoon and landfill cleaning services, all in compliance with local, State and Federal Regulations.
Download the A&D
Brochure - 1.6MB PDF
“Your associate did an excellent job today. I wish we had a few more of him on our side. Thanks.”
Sales Rep.- Chemical Waste Management Co.