High Point, NC
A&D Environmental Services headquarters is located in High Point, North Carolina. Conveniently situated between Highways US-85 and I-85, our facility is equipped with the capability to separate fuel and water, stabilize and solidify non-hazardous sludge and solid waste for direct bulk transportation and disposal.
Special consideration was taken to construct an environmentally safe facility that can economically handle liquid and solid non-hazardous wastes. The process area is contained on three sides by an impervious concrete dike wall and the fourth side guarded by a full-length concrete berm. The process area is covered with 12-foot roof skirts for protection against blowing precipitation and allows for year-round facility operations.
We offer a broad range of services at our High Point facility including:
Facility ServicesRemediation Technologies
- Oil/water separation and oil recycling
- Stabilize and solidify non-hazardous sludge and solid waste
- Handle liquid and solid non-hazardous wastes
- Above ground tank storage in excess of 230,000 gallons complements the facility’s process area
- Bulk handling and processing of liquids in excess of 50,000 gallons daily
- Cleaning of non-regulated material from tank trailers, drums, roll-offs and tote tanks at the High Point location
- 21,000-square foot warehouse
- Ten day hazardous waste transfer facility
- Construction and installation of groundwater and soil treatment systems
- Industrial cleaning and vacuum truck services
- High pressure and ultrahigh pressure water blasting
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste management
- Tank cleaning
- Transportation; van trailers, vacuum, rolloff, dump trailers, and tanker trucks
- Emergency response operations
- Retail industrial and environmental needs management
- Biohazard cleanup services
- Application of spray-on water/gas vapor barrier systems
- Confined space entry services
- Combustible dust cleaning
- Lab/facility decontamination
- Plating facility decontamination/demolition
- In-situ/ex-situ treatment of contaminated soils
- Internal cleaning of piping systems
- Lagoon cleaning and dewatering
- Video line inspection
- Product transfer
- Municipal waste water treatment plant cleaning
We Do It All
A&D’s above ground tank storage in excess of 230,000 gallons complements the facility’s process area. The concrete dike for the storage tanks is constructed with state-of-the-art design in the event of a need for spill containment. This storage capability allows for the bulk handling and processing of liquids in excess of 50,000 gallons daily.
Our facility allows for complete and comprehensive cleaning of tanker trailers, drums, roll-offs and tote tanks and the capability to stabilize non-hazardous waste for cost effective bulk disposal. A 21,000-square foot warehouse contains the specialized equipment and personal protective equipment surrounded by a 6-foot high security fence.
But no matter what facility is closest to you or what services it provides, all A&D customers get the full range of skills, expertise, and capabilities offered by our entire network of strategic locations.
A&D’s above ground tank storage in excess of 230,000 gallons complements the facility’s process area.
A 21,000-square foot warehouse contains specialized equipment and personal protective equipment.
High Point, NC
PO Box 484
High Point, NC 27261
P: (800) 434-7750
F: (336) 434-7752