A&D Environmental Services is committed to protecting the well being of its people, property, and the communities and environment in which we work. It is our policy to conduct all operations in a safe and healthful manner and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
The health and safety of each and every employee is paramount and its consideration will be given the highest priority.
Our goal is to prevent the occurrence of all work-related injuries, illnesses, and property losses. To achieve this goal we must instill a Health & Safety ethic that is believed, lived and practiced by every employee.
The following principles will be our guide for conducting our operations:
- All accidents are preventable. Our target is “Zero Accidents”.
- Safety is a line management responsibility. Each employee is expected to perform his or her job in a safe and reasonable manner – individually and as a member of a team. All employees are granted stop work authority to address any unsafe acts and may do so without fear of reprisal.
- As a unified Corporation, take a proactive approach to injury prevention that focuses on at-risk behaviors that can lead to incidents and losses as well as those behaviors that can contribute to injury. Instead of being responsible for accidents, our company encourages managers and employees alike to be responsible for creating an accident prevention process. Our Safety Program provides both a guiding vision and flexible procedures by which we prevent at-risk behaviors and reward safe practices.
- All unsafe acts, conditions, and incidents must be reported to supervisors, investigated, and resolved immediately. If for any reason an employee believes that an unsafe situation or action is not being satisfactorily addressed, the employee must seek resolution through the proper chain of command up to and including the Director of Health and Safety or the Chief Executive Officer.
- A safe working environment will be obtained by the elimination or control of hazards, strict adherence to applicable safety regulations and operating procedures, as well as the proper use and care of appropriate personal protective equipment. All employees will be adequately trained in safe work procedures, medically qualified, and informed of any known hazards associated with his or her job.
- From proposal development through project close-out, safety will be observed and shall always be of paramount importance.
- Clear and easily understood goals will be established, tracked, and reported to gauge our health and safety performance. Continuous improvement of our safety performance will be an essential criterion for all business decisions.
Our ethic of giving SAFETY, ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE, and RISK AVOIDANCE the highest priorities will be our guide to ensure we constantly do what is right. With constant vigilance, management attention, employee teamwork, training, and given our employees commitment to safety, we can eliminate workplace injuries and illnesses.
Health and Safety is an integral part of the A&D Environmental culture.
We work tirelessly to ensure that each team member has the best training available and receives regular updates.
“Thank you for the professional services you offer my company. You are always able to schedule pickups when transportation is needed.”
EHS Manager - Chemical Mfg. Company