A&D Environmental Services’ personnel have the training and experience to deal with the most complex environmental and industrial projects. The company boasts an average experience level of more than 20 years per manager and more than 10 years per field employee.
Our field personnel are trained in the following basics:
Additionally, specialty training is provided for:
- 40 hour OSHA HAZWOPER
- Confined Space Entry (CSE)
- Respiratory Protection
- Hazard Communication (HAZCOM)
- Lockout/Tagout (LoTo)
- Forklift Operation
Site specific training/credentials/certifications:
- Hydroblaster Operation
- Vacuum truck operation
- Roadway Worker Protection (RWP)
- Mine Safety and Health Training (MSHA)
- Mid-Atlantic Safety Council (MASC)
- Triad Area Contractor Safety Council (TACSC)
- Wilmington Area Contractor Safety Council (WACSC)
- Low Country Safety Council (LCSC)
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
When you choose A&D Environmental Services, rest assured that service will be provided by a well trained, experienced team.
A&D Environmentals’ focus is on the safety of our employees, risk avoidance for our customers, and protection of the environment. We do this by providing ongoing training for our employees, high quality equipment in the field, and reputable, audited vendors for the ultimate disposal of waste from our customers. Everyone from our sales people to our project managers to our field technicians are continually on the lookout for safety hazards and proactively pursuing ways to minimize the liability inherent in this business.